I. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A “cookie” is a file or a small piece of data, which is downloaded into your computer or device when accessing different websites. Cookies allow a website, among other functions, to recover and store all type of information concerning users’ behavior or about their computer and, depending on the information they contain and on how your computer is going to be used, it might be helpful to recognize the user.
II. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES WWW.ESAT.ES USE?
III. How to allow, block or delete cookies?
Most internet browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies. If you disable cookies, this may alter the proper functioning and the optimization of the websites you are using.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by using your web browser settings.
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox Web Browser click aquí
- For more information about Chrome Web Browser click aquí
- For more information about Internet Explorer Web Browser click aquí
- For more information about Opera Web Browser click aquí
- For more information about IOS Web Browser click aquí
- For more information about Android web Browser click aquí