Access advanced training
All students interested in enrolling in ESAT must meet at least one of the access conditions listed below:
- FP2 (middle grade of vocational training)
- 2nd baccalaureate LOMSE/LOGSE
- PAU (university entrance exam) for over 25 years
- 2nd scientific baccalaureate without PAU
- Foreign studies equivalent to the Spanish Baccalaureate
- CFGS or CFGM passing an overcome CFGS qualifying exam
- University studies
Students over 18 years old have two options: have an interview with our admittance department, where a review of their personal project will be carried out, or by submitting a reference letter.
If you have already done any university studies related to our HNDs, do not hesitate to consult with us in order to check any subject validation.